Gut rehab and infill of 32,000 square feet in just six months to bring 132 beds to Wheelock College. That is the result of effective, efficient design build.
LKCo.’s commitment to collaboration lends itself well to this format. Our team has successfully completed a number of design build projects, taking the risk off the owner and bringing the entire team together to complete quality projects quickly. Working as one unit in design/ build allows for greater collective input on design, coordination and changes in the field without slowing the pace of construction.
Our success with design build projects includes:
- Wheelock College Riverway House residences
- Fitchburg State University Hammond Campus Center
- Brown University Keeney Quad residences
- Boston College Office of University Advancement
- UMass Lowell Marginal St. Residences
- Kennett Middle School