We are presently looking for an MEP Coordinator/Manager with 5-10 +/- years’ experience. Qualified candidates will have a 5+ years of commercial construction experience in healthcare, life science, or Academic/Institutional Markets. Experience in Navisworks, BIM, CAD and scheduling a plus.
- Review, Plan, Organize and Coordinate MEP drawings to accommodate specific project requirements.
- Lead MEP Coordination Process
- Plan and coordinate all on-site MEP activities
- Support Project Superintendent and Project Manager with schedule, MEP submittals and ensure smooth interface and sequencing of MEP systems with various trades compliance with quality control requirements
- Oversee the Installation of MEP systems and Manage MEP Subcontractors
- Organize the MEP O&M Manuals
- Assist in the Start-Up of the MEP Systems
- Assist in the Commissioning Process – If Applicable to a Project