Responsible for coordinating the overall financial and risk management of assigned projects and assisting in the financial processes for LKCo and related parties.
- Generate and supervise client billings for assigned projects and follow up with PMs to insure all requisitions are processed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate the weekly PM approval process and recording of all subcontractor/supplier invoices.
- Track and follow-up on outstanding accounts receivable including client phone calls on a current basis. Assist the PM in resolving collection issues.
- Organize subcontractor/supplier invoices for payment with the weekly check run. Respond to subcontractor/supplier inquiries in a timely fashion. Perform a monthly review of accounts payable and resolve past due accounts including assisting the PM in finalizing any payment issues.
- Analyze job cost and commitment reports on a current basis. Responsible for maintaining the project estimate in Viewpoint in coordination with the PM to facilitate accurate monthly and cost to complete reporting.
- Review and adjustment, financial analysis, preparation of management reports and the year end audit.
- Cross-trained for all financial responsibilities.
- Work with PM’s to ensure we have full Schedule of Values with breakdown from all Subcontractors.
- Interact with Subcontractors and their subs/suppliers/unions to ensure Primary Subcontractors are up to date with all payments
- Liaison between Project Management and Accounting
- Perform additional assignments as required.
Risk management experience is a plus. Must be capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivated, detail oriented; have above average interpersonal skills and have excellent follow-through capability. Verbal and written communication skills are essential to this position. Strong Knowledge of all MS Office Products is required. Experience with Viewpoint, Procore, and GC Pay a plus.
FOR PROJECT ACCOUNTANT/COST ENGINEER B.S. Degree in Accounting (preferred) 0-5 years related experience.