Act as support for the Cost Engineer staff and assist in the financial processes of assigned construction projects.
Cost Engineers with the following tasks:
- Tracking and communicating with subcontractors regarding payment status, mailing out payments, and submission of completed waivers.
- Tracking and following-up on outstanding accounts receivable including client emails and/or phone calls to ensure all accounts stay current.
- Entering invoices on the interior/small projects side.
- Ensure Project Managers are reviewing subcontractor requisitions and misc invoices prior to accounting monthly close.
- Generate and supervise client billings for assigned projects and follow up with Project Managers to ensure all requisitions are processed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
Must be capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivated, detail oriented; have above average interpersonal skills and have excellent follow-through capability. Verbal and written communication skills are essential to this position. Strong Knowledge of all MS Office Products is required. Experience with Viewpoint, Procore, and GC Pay a plus.
FOR COST ENGINEER ADMINISTRATOR Associate in Business Administration Degree and 0-5 years related experience.