Responsibilities include preparing complex building models using Autodesk Building Design Suite including AutoCAD, REVIT, and Navisworks/BIM 360 Glue. Working models will be used for owner presentations, clash detection, construction estimating, construction coordination and 3D logistics plans. Qualified candidates must demonstrate ability to produce 3D models for presentations, complete BIM models from 2‐D design drawings, coordinate disciplines and communicate effectively with both marketing and construction operation teams. Qualified candidates must also have experience using software within the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Must have an in‐depth working knowledge of current BIM software including REVIT, AutoCAD and Navisworks/BIM 360 Glue.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both interaction with internal teams as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
- Must have the ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others.
- A self‐starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM and other CAD programs and skill sets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the CAD and BIM coordination efforts on major projects from the selection & design stage, pre‐construction, shop drawing submission and construction phases.
- Coordinate subcontractor’s BIM models and related submittals through BIM project coordination meetings.
- Perform and manage constructability review and clash detection reports using Navisworks and BIM 360 Glue.
- Liaison between the Project Team, Design Team and other trades to address problems and find solutions.
- Interact in the field for verification and confirmation of conditions, as well as enforcing compliance with models during construction progress.
- Create and maintain 3D site logistics plans.
- Create and maintain 4D scheduling models.
- Perform Quantity takeoffs from models.
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years production experience in the fields of construction, design, or engineering.
- Proficient in Autodesk Building Design Suite software and Adobe Creative Suite software.
- BA, BS or Masters in the construction, design or similar field.
- Highly competitive wage and benefits package.
- Position has strong growth potential.
- Salary commensurate with experience and level of knowledge.